Because the mango splitter has proven to be something of a curiosity for the readers here on this site, I decided to make another video that would further demonstrate the glory of the device. This time around, I removed the stone from two different mangoes. With one I used a splitter; with the other a knife. I timed both methods, and furthermore, I weighed the mangoes before and after to measure what percentage of flesh each attempt yielded. It should be noted that I only counted the flesh that was NOT attached to the stone after each procedure. The results are in the video.
Thanks to IndianJones for the surprisingly steady video work.