I was afraid the Jersey Shore season four move to Italy would be lame, but if this trailer is any indication, we’ve got plenty of fun drama coming our way. Here’s what we can glean from it:
- Everyone’s hair is a little different. Not drastically, but enough that it makes you do the Neo-seeing-the-cat-twice-in-the-Matrix look. On that point, Ronnie seems to have had the most drastic change, forgoing his semi-military faux-hawk for… bangs? Yes, somewhere between a bowl cut and a fade lies Ronnie’s new ‘do. Not impressive.
- Bad hair be damned, Ronnie still can pack a punch. Exhibit A: The Situation lying unconscious on the floor, only to be carted off on a stretcher in the next shot.
- Ronnie and Sammi are still fighting, still insufferable. We see no hard evidence of this, but based on The Situation’s pre-knockout ranting, he looks like he’s been pushed to the limit with the Rammi dramz. Also, a quick look at the trashed surroundings suggest that Ronnie may have gone Hulk-SMASH on an unwitting bedroom again. Oooh, international ‘roid rage!
- Snooki is more of a mess than ever. We thought her drunken face-plant on the beaches of Seaside Heights was a low point, but we were wrong. Of course we were wrong: Snooki always finds a new low point. This time around, she’s done something so awful that even her trusty friend J-WOWW has to yell at her.
- Deena is still a drunken mess, perhaps even more so now
- Pauly D is still a ham (and the most likable of the bunch).
- Italy will never have Americans back.
What do you think about the trailer? Are you excited for Jersey Shore to come back?